We’re excited to announce that we have partnered with youngStartup Ventures to offer a special discount to this year’s Venture Summit | West being held on March 1st – 2nd , 2016 at the Computer History museum in Mountain View.
Come meet, interact and network with more than 500 VCs, Corporate VCs, angel investors, investment bankers and CEOs of early stage and emerging growth companies at this prestigious event!
Whether you’re a startup seeking capital and exposure, or an investor seeking new deals, Venture Summit | West presented by youngStartup Ventures is one event you won’t want to miss.
A highly productive, full-day venture conference, Venture Summit | West is dedicated to showcasing VCs, Corporate VCs and angel investors committed to funding early stage and emerging companies.
This exclusive summit will feature a distinguished line up of more than 40 Investors on interactive panels; presentations by more than 50 companies seeking funding, and high-level networking opportunities.
Partial list of VCs confirmed to speak include:
- Zach Barasz, Senior Associate, Kleiner Perkins Caulfield & Byers
- Ben Bayat, Investor, Illuminate Ventures
- Laura Cain, Associate Thomvest Ventures
- Claire Celeste Carnes, Partner, Providence Ventures
- Hannah Chang, Associate, 5AM Ventures
- Matt Cheney, CEO, Clean Path Ventures
- Li Chiang, Vice President GSV Asset Management
- David Coats, Managing Director, Correlation VC
- Dan Colbert, Managing Partner, North Energy Partners
- Zavain Dar, Senior Associate, Lux Capital
- Monica Dodi, Managing Director & Co-founder, The Women’s Venture Capital Fund
- Ted Driscoll , Director, Claremont Creek Ventures
- Linda Fingerle, CFO & Principal, EDF Ventures
- Doug Fisher, Executive-in-Residence, InterWest Partners
- Mark Flynn, Co-Managing Partner, GSV Asset Management
- Mark Gorenberg, Managing Director, Zetta Venture Partners
- Richard Grant, Founder & Managing Director, Touchdown Ventures
- Daniel Harris, Managing Director, DPH Ventures
- Isabelle Hau, Director, Omidyar Network
- Eva Ho, General Partner, Susa Ventures
- Claudia Iannazzo, General Partner, Pereg Ventures
- Mohanjit Jolly, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Mike Kaplan, Managing Director, Altos Health Management
- Lisa Lambert, Managing Director, Intel Capital
- Phil Libin, Managing Director, General Catalyst Partners
- Jillian Manus, General Partner, Structure Capital
- Crystal McKellar, Managing Director, Mithril Capital Management
- David Moll, Founder Infield Capital
- PH Mullen, Partner, Arc Capital Development
- Ravi Mulugu, Investment Principal, Siemens Venture Capital
- Jack Nielsen, Senior Partner, Novo Ventures
- John Occhipinti, Partner, Relay Ventures
- Amit Patel, Principal, Owl Ventures
- Nancy Pfund, Managing Partner, DBL Investors
- Chetan Puttagunta, Partner, NEA
- Jon Quick, Principal, VantagePoint Capital Partners
- Suraj Rajwani, Managing Partner, DoubleRock
- Bill Reichert, Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
- Ned Renzi, Founding Partner, Birchmere Ventures
- Rosemary Ripley, Managing Director, NGEN
- Jake Saper, Senior Associate, Emergence Capital
- Corey Schmid, Investment Partner, Seven Peaks Ventures
- Nilay Shah, Investment Associate, Kaiser Permanente Ventures
- Steve Schlenker, Managing Partner DN Capital
- Gaurav Tewari, Managing Director, Citi Ventures
- Jonathan Tower, Managing Director, TriplePoint Capital
- Anoushka Vaswani, Senior Associate, Matrix Partners
- Alison Wagonfeld, Operating Partner, Emergence Capital
- Steve Waterhouse, Partner, Pantera Capital
- Cack Wilhelm, Principal, Scale Venture Partners
- Eric Woo, Principal, Top Tier Capital Partners
We’ve made a special arrangement for our network to receive a special discount of 10% off of the existing “early bird” rates.
To register now and receive the special discount as well as take advantage of the “Early bird” discount rate, enter discount code “HERAVIP” at checkout.
In addition to providing access to leading Investors, the conference will feature more than 50 pre-screened early stage companies seeking capital, and hardcore networking.
This conference will be attended by the best people in the industry. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
Call for TOP INNOVATORS!
Get Noticed > Get Funded > Grow Faster
A select group of more than 50 Top Innovators from the Technology, Life Sciences/Healthcare, CleanTech and Edtech sectors will be chosen to present their breakthrough investment opportunities to an exclusive audience of Venture Capitalists, Private Investors, Investment Bankers, Corporate Investors, and Strategic Partners.
Apply to Present or Nominate a company:
To be considered for one of the Top Innovator slots click here!
REGISTER NOW and Save!!
To RSVP by phone, to inquire about group rates or for more information call 212-202-1002
FEES: “Early bird” registration Savings Available for a limited time! Use Promotional code “HERAVIP” and receive an extra 10% off.
Entrepreneurs: Regular: $395 | At the Door: $790
Investors: Regular: $495 | At the Door: $990)
Service Providers: Regular: $695 | At the Door: $1,390)
Special Thanks to the Sponsors & Industry Partners:
Sidley Austin, LLP., Mongotel, 1on1 Development, BR Printers, Center for Israeli Innovation, Shufflrr, Get Response, Tech River, Israel Startup Network, Startup One Stop, EdTech Digest, Georgia Bio, GSAS Harvard Biotech Club, Funding Portal, FreeMind, American Sustainable Business Council, California Business Alliance, Cleantech San Diego, Latino Startup Alliance, Ontario Bioscience Innovation Organization, Prospect Silicon Valley, Arizona Bioindustry Association, Hera LABS Business Accelerator, American-Israeli Medical Association, Geek Girl, Silicon Valley Startup Incubation & Acceleration Networking, Entrepreneur Association, and Startup Champions.
We hope you can join us for the exclusive forum!